IYI 501- Mastering the It’s Yoga® System
500 Hr. – Toledo, Ohio
The Purpose of the IYI 500 Hr. Program is to be committed to excellence in sharing the Rocket in the world. By experiencing, integrating and gaining the expertise, confidence and connection required to serve at a high level, IYI 500 Hr. Rocket Trainers have the tools to open an It’s Yoga Studio and /or lead It’s Yoga Teacher Trainings, contributing to yoga vision of all beings everywhere being happy and free.
- Teach and assist the Rocket Routines
- Looking at your personal Asana Practice from another perspective; gaining feedback to excel on the mat, shifting old patterns
- Ensuring you and your students are moving from the It’s Yoga® main ingredients of the practice
- Sharing The Rocket® Routines with all levels of students
- Re-commit to your daily practice as an instructor – practice what you teach/teach what you practice
- Life Coaching Tools to achieve personal excellence
- History/Philosophy of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga through the It’s Yoga® Lens
- Gaining wisdom in practice and taking it to the next level on and off the mat
- Learn how to inspire others on and off the mat
- Presenting yourself as a professional and knowledgeable instructor with tools to be an effective facilitator
- Manifesting relationships with other wellness related professionals in your community
- Being of service as an human being
- Required reading and journaling, quizzes, peer teaching, written essays
Reasons to participate in this Program
- Immerse yourself in the practice
- Gain 100 credit hours towards IYI 500-Hour Teacher Training Certification and Yoga Alliance 300 Hr. Advanced Training
- Create space to focus on yourself and your visions for the future
- Meet other It’s Yoga® Trainers
- Enjoy the It’s Yoga® Lifestyle
- Return home inspired and focused for the future
- Be part of the It’s Yoga® International Community
World Class Facilitators
About the Location
Our new It’s Yoga International USA HEADQUARTERS is opening March 24th in Toledo OHIO through August 15, 2017. This Pop-UP Center is a perfect space to “just be” together. Located in the heart of the downtown, we are excited to bring together the local community and our extended international community to practice, play, and learn the tools for FLIGHT on and off the mat. The space is large, beautiful and humming with the sound of hOMe.
Who is This Training For?
IYI 500 is designed for It’s Yoga International 200 Hr. and It’s Yoga International 50/100 Hr. Rocket Graduates who have a deep connection to the Rocket Routines, and are committed to sharing the love of the practice at the highest level.