The 502 Module is specifically designed for teachers who already completed the IYI 501. These individuals possess a steady knowledge of the It’s Yoga System and Rocket Sequences. Now, you are almost ready to lead teacher trainings. Maybe you want to open your own It’s Yoga Center? During this program, we will teach you how to host It’s Yoga trainings. Furthermore, we offer you enlightening tools to facilitate how you coach others on and off the mat. How do you train teachers? How do you hold space during off the mat circles to graciously address people’s concerns, fears, and dreams? We will also discourse upon “The Commerce of Yoga.” We want you live an abundant and happy life as a yoga instructor.
- Teach and assist the Rocket Routines authentically and with excellence.
- Looking at your personal Asana Practice from another perspective; gaining laser feedback to excel on the mat, shifting old patterns.
- Vedic Chanting directly via the Krishnamacharya Institute in Chennai, India.
- Pranayama Practices.
- Actionable Life Coaching Tools to achieve personal excellence & healing.
- How to lead Enlightening Circles.
- The Commerce of Yoga – Best Business Practices.
- Structure of the IYI Curriculum, 200, 300 Hr. Programs.
500 Hour Certification– when you complete 500 hours with It’s Yoga® you will be an It’s Yoga International Rocket Trainer who is registered with It’s Yoga International. You are also invited to register with Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour level (E-RYT 500)
Your Trainers: Marie Russel and Michele Barocchi
Dates: February 23- 28 (check in the 22nd and check out the 29th, 2020)
Schedule: 8:00am-7:30pm each day (Each day, there will be two breaks to pause, eat and enjoy La Punta)
The Venue: Los Milagritos is a rustic, retreat center in the international, surf community of La Punta. Everything you need is here: clean, comfortable accommodations, a swimming pool, fire pit, and a yoga room beneath the sky to sea gradient. The beach is just a five minute walk away. At your finger tips: massage, crystal therapy, and beautiful cafes await. Enjoy the fresh nourishing produce of Oaxaca. Bask in the friendly, smiling energy of this clandestine community.
All pricing includes THREE daily meals, shared accommodations and airport transfers from Puerto Escondido airport
Early Bird: 2200 USD (full payment received by November 16th, 2019)
Investment : 2500 USD Full Tuition.