The 301 Module is designed for yoga teachers who are certified at the 200 hundred level in another lineage. Do you want to learn, practice and teach The Rocket® at its source? The purpose of this program is to be supportive. Learn and integrate the main ingredients of the It’s Yoga System of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. As a result, you will have the confidence, independence and freedom to share the practice with others.
- History of Ashtanga Yoga: Learn about the lineage and philosophy of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Beginning with Sri Pattabhi Jois, T.Krishnamachayra, B.K.S Iyengar, and culminating with Larry Schultz. Explore the Yoga Sutras: The Eight Limbs of Patanjali.
- Theory and Practice: Learn Pranayama, Ujjayi breath, Sun Salutations, The It’s Yoga System, and Breathing within Ashtanga Sequences
- Anatomy: Name and locate muscles, bones and joint. Above all, understand spinal integrity and functional movement
- Chakras, Naulis and Bandhas, Yoga as an Energetic System: Names, functions, locations and importance.
- Find your inner teacher: Understand the principles of teaching etiquette/responsibility in the classroom. Simultaneously, find your own voice as a teacher. Develop a personal teaching philosophy. Moreover, market yourself as a teacher.
Your Trainers: Raphaëlle Romana
Dates: February 18th, 2020 – February 28th, 2020
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL INSTITUTE OF THE ROCKET® in “The European Hawaii” FUERTEVENTURA, CANARY ISLANDS. It’s Yoga Fuerteventura is located in a little surf city Corralejo, in the north of Fuerteventura. It’s a perfect nest for Teacher Training times. The tranquil and happy island life style & its peaceful ocean rhythms invites you to step on this journey with Yoga from deep within. The presence of the sun & sea are at the same time energizing and calming.
Fuerteventura’s volcanic landscape is located about 90km away from the cost of Africa. As the second largest island in the Canary Islands, there are over 150 beaches for you to explore on a free days and the chances are that you’ll love each and every one of them. All year around sunny days & the surf vibes makes the island’s authentic atmosphere easy to tune into. Fuerteventura feels like home to many visitors.
Come & FEEL the island yourself, Namaste
There are a number of AirBnBs nearby within walking distance of the studio. Some of the Surf houses / hostels might also have more private options with very affordable price. We might also have rooms available for rent through our community. For any further assistance, feel free to get in touch!
Early Bird Pricing: 1250€ (+ 6.5% local tax) Paid 1 month before training starts
Full tuition: 1450€ (+ 6.5% local tax)
Deposit: 500€ will book your spot for the training. This deposit is Non-refundable, but transferable to other IYI trainings.
We would kindly ask you to send a photo of your RYT 200Hr. certification please, Thank you!
Let us hear about you! Write an email: firstname.lastname@example.org