- This event has passed.
IYI 301 Rocket®️ Foundations in Puerto Escondido, Mexico
February 8 @ 5:30 pm - February 19 @ 5:30 pm$2100
The 301 Module is designed for yoga teachers who are certified at the 200 hundred level in another lineage. Do you want to learn, practice and teach The Rocket® at its source? The purpose of this program is to be supportive. Learn and integrate the main ingredients of the It’s Yoga System of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. As a result, you will have the confidence, independence and freedom to share the practice with others.
- History of Ashtanga Yoga: Learn about the lineage and philosophy of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Beginning with Sri Pattabhi Jois, T.Krishnamachayra, B.K.S Iyengar, and culminating with Larry Schultz. Explore the Yoga Sutras: The Eight Limbs of Patanjali.
- Theory and Practice: Learn Pranayama, Ujjayi breath, Sun Salutations, The It’s Yoga System, and Breathing within Ashtanga Sequences
- Anatomy: Name and locate muscles, bones and joint. Above all, understand spinal integrity and functional movement
- Chakras, Naulis and Bandhas, Yoga as an Energetic System: Names, functions, locations and importance.
- Find your inner teacher: Understand the principles of teaching etiquette/responsibility in the classroom. Simultaneously, find your own voice as a teacher. Develop a personal teaching philosophy. Moreover, market yourself as a teacher.
Your Trainers: Alejandro Arrangoiz, Marie and Dani Russel
Dates: February 9 – 18, 2020 (check in 8th, check out 19th).
The Venue: Los Milagritos is a rustic, retreat center in the international, surf community of La Punta. Everything you need is here: clean, comfortable accommodations, a swimming pool, fire pit, and a yoga room beneath the sky to sea gradient. The beach is just a five minute walk away. At your finger tips: massage, crystal therapy, and beautiful cafes await. Enjoy the fresh nourishing produce of Oaxaca. Bask in the friendly, smiling energy of this clandestine community.
All pricing includes tuition, training materials, shared accommodations and breakfast.
Sunrise Bird: 1750 USD (full payment received October 9th, 2019)
Early Bird : 1950 USD (full payment received December 9th, 2019)
Full Tuition: 2100 USD (after December 9th, 2019)