Are You An It’s Yoga International Training Graduate?
Legacy, Lineage, and Authenticity
Marie Russel was Larry’s devoted student, wife, and partner for 7 years (2004 – 2011), and was directed and entrusted, by Larry, to continue the It’s Yoga & Rocket legacy. She is fully committed to ensuring that Larry’s gifts to the world are preserved, honored and disseminated in a way that reflects his authentic teachings.
This membership is designed to bring together It’s Yoga® graduates, Rocket® practitioners and instructors by offering licensing, registration, and certification that will inspire connection, commitment and consistency within the growing international community.
To bring those who learned The Rocket® outside the It’s Yoga International Trainings together under One umbrella.
To offer continuing education in the Essence of the Rocket® practice and The It’s Yoga System of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and a path towards full certification.
To carry out Larry Schultz’s vision “A million yoga instructors to save the world.”
To be an integral part of the transformation of humanity towards living a life centered in Love, through embodying the practice of Yoga on and off the mat.
Benefits of It’s Yoga International Membership
Promote and establish yourself as an It’s Yoga Registered Instructor
Visibility & Registration on itsyoga.com
Use the It’s Yoga® International/Rocket® Logos
Access webinars/online circles
Assist It’s Yoga International Certified Rocket Trainers
Receive referrals from It’s Yoga International
Receive 50% discounts
Steps to Apply for Membership
- Successfully complete the It’s Yoga International Trainings at the 200, 300, or 500 Hr. Level. If you have at least 100 Hrs. of Rocket Training prior to 2016, you may apply for membership at the 300 Hr. Level before June of 2018 to begin moving towards completing your 300 Hr. Rocket Instructors Certification.
- Complete the registration form here.
- Once your membership is approved – you will be offered a license agreement, brand guidelines, and appropriate logos for your use.
- Complete your annual membership investment of 90 USD.
- Read & Sign a license agreement to ensure your level of commitment to using the trademarks in alignment with It’s Yoga International.
*IYI is accepting up to 100 Hrs of non-IYI Registered Rocket® Training towards an IYI 300 hour membership. Please list the training, instructor, dates and Location(s) for consideration.